Advanced Portfolio Media

Saturday, 28 February 2015

Brainstorm of Focus Group Planning

To ensure I cover all necessary points and conduct a fluent focus group I have had a brainstorm of possible facilities, questions and set up. I will plan more precisely after this and finding participants who can attend.





Posted by Unknown at 11:50
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: Audience Feedback, Planning

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
  • Audience Feedback
  • Construction
  • Evaluation
  • Final Artefacts
  • Planning
  • Research
  • Skills Development

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2015 (60)
    • ►  March (28)
    • ▼  February (16)
      • Brainstorm of Focus Group Planning
      • Responding to Hot Desking
      • Hot Desking Results Analysis
      • Hot Desking
      • Second Draft Digipaks
      • What is in a Thank You letter?
      • Fourth Edit - Music Video
      • First Proof - Digipak
      • Second Draft Advert
      • Contact Sheet
      • Contact Sheet (Instax)
      • Digipak - Design of Front, Back and Inside Panel
      • First Proof - Magazine Advert
      • Reviews of Matthew P
      • Sketch of Magazine Advert
      • Advert Vision
    • ►  January (16)
  • ►  2014 (54)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ►  November (8)
    • ►  October (17)
    • ►  September (19)

Category

  • Audience Feedback
  • Construction
  • Evaluation
  • Final Artefacts
  • Planning
  • Research
  • Skills Development

Popular Posts

  • Music Video Analysis': George Ezra - Blame it on Me
        Above is George Ezra's music video for his track Blame it on Me, it appears to follow Goodwin's theory of having a deman...
  • Recce Checklist
    I plan to use only two locations but I have completed a Recce Checklist for three locations. I also plan to complete a location scout to co...
  • Music Video Analysis': Nina Nesbitt - Stay Out
    Throughout Nina Nesbitt's Stay Out video, which is a combined Lynch's (1984) of performance and Narrative, like Ezra there is n...
  • Audience Profile
    Above is the kind of belongings I'd expect my typical female audience to have. I would expect my audience to typically be creative an...
  • Digipak - Design of Front, Back and Inside Panel
    Above is the first part of my design for my digipak. The beach hut is a screenshot from my music video and needs to be replaced with a hi...
  • After Effects Layout
  • Filming and Editing Task: Door Sequence
    Above we worked in pairs to create a short clip of someone walking through a door to heighten our understanding and fluency of the equi...
  • Fourth Edit - Music Video
    After taking a couple weeks break from my music video I decided to watch it again and to review it. I came up with this list of improvements...
  • What is a Music Video?
    A music video is a promotional piece of material and added medium to a track. It's purpose is to entertain but also to persuade the view...
  • Emil Nara (Music Video Director Research)
    Emil Nara  The example of the use of contrast. Above is Elli Ingram's music video (and screen grabs) 'When it...
Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.