Saturday 31 January 2015

Matthew P - Long Straight Lines Research

On Top is from Matthew P's album Long Straight Lines. I will use this album for the basic information such as track list, record company and title. 

Long Straight Lines

Artist Name: Matthew P (presented in the form of his logo)
Title: Long Straight Lines
Price: £7.99 (correct at time of February 2015)
Track List and Number: 
1. On Top
2. Long Straight Lines
3. Hey Lady
4. Little You Little Me
5. Feet on the Ground
6. Long Way Home
7. Without the Sun
8. Gilly
9. I Miss You
10. Patti
11. End of the World
12. Wedding Song (acoustic demo [demo track])
Original Release Date: 1st May 2012
Record Label: YDNA Records
Record Label Logo: I currently can't find a logo for the record label so I will need to either contact the company or design my own.
Copyright: 2012 YDNA Records
Total Length: 40:53


No comments:

Post a Comment