Friday 13 February 2015

First Proof - Magazine Advert

Above is my first proof of my magazine advert. I have conformed to conventions  by including information such as reviews, using the same imagery as the front cover, where the album/digipak could be bought and including the title of the artist/album. I am yet to attend a photo shoot so the beach hut is from a screen shot but this is the style of composition that I would like to obtain. Overall I feel that although in some places the advert works in others it doesn't. For example the beach hut appears to be slightly cluttered with "includes the new single On Top", Matthew P's website and where the digipak can be purchased. I really like the text in the sky and how it gets less and less towards the centre of the advert, this directs the viewers eyesight.

No comments:

Post a Comment