Thursday 5 February 2015

Advert Vision


Above is the vision of what I want my advert to look like. This is only a collage from current images I have. The beach hut is a cropped screenshot which is obvious through the quality of the image appearing slightly blurry and there's less of a crisp outline. Yet I really like the use of the singular beach hut against the detailed blue sky which was taken from a current image. I really like this layout and when planning my photo shoot I will remember this design and take photos to improve quality. The only disadvantage of this design is that there is no feature of the artist which I think should be paramount taking into account he is trying the raise his profile. The advert includes the minimal amount of information of the artist, album title, leading track and website. I feel that more information needs to be added such as reviews, social networking and record label details.

No comments:

Post a Comment