Wednesday 18 February 2015

Second Draft Advert

After completing a photo shoot for my ancillary products it allowed me to replace the screenshot with a real image. During this I reviewed my first draft and decided to replace the black iTunes logo with a less distracting and simplified white one which I find more effective. I also replaced the quote from Clean Slate Music with a shorter one from The Fly as it is more attention grabbing and doesn't make the advert appear so busy.

 
After this I also experimented with using a different image as a backdrop and how it would work. I really like this new design but am unsure. I intend to have the album cover the same as the advert so I will experiment with this new layout and with input from hot desking and audience feedback I will decide.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment